You have so many choices in Orange County to send your athletes for sports performance training and injuries. So why choose Compete Sports Performance and Rehab? Simply put, Compete has a track record of success that you can trust. Our staff is highly qualified with experience at the highest levels, and we utilize evidence-based practices informed by research, experience, and patient goals.
- Our athletic trainers and strength coaches have vast experience in different sports at all different levels, from youth to professional sports.
- Our athletic trainers have worked in professional hockey, football, and soccer, as well as at the Olympics.
- All of our staff members hold either a bachelor’s or master’s degree and are nationally certified.
Sports Performance Training:
- Train with a purpose. At Compete, programs are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients and are phased throughout the year. Compete staff utilizes our experience, along with input from athletes and coaches, to devise the most successful training program.
- Programs are modified based on the client’s schedule. For example, we focus more on recovery if the athlete is coming off a game or tournament, or on prepping an athlete to be ready for an upcoming event.
- Compete has a proven track record of success, with over 150 clients committed to playing collegiate sports. Compete also continues to work with several professional and Olympic athletes to obtain their goals.
- We apply our experience in a wide range of sports to incorporate injury prevention in order to keep each individual athlete healthy, regardless of what sport they play.
Sports Injury Rehab:
- Compete employs athletic trainers who are knowledgeable and experienced in evaluating, managing, and treating sports-related injuries. Our goal is to get the athlete back to play as quickly and safely as possible.
- Compete has a vast network of medical professionals, such as sports medicine physicians and orthopedic surgeons who have experience working with high-level athletes. Our athletic trainers can expedite visits, as well as communicate with doctors, coaches, and athletes to ensure a better outcome.
Compete Sports Performance and Rehab has locations in Lake Forest, Yorba Linda, and Westminster. For more information, visit us at www.competeperformance.com or email us at email@example.com.